Our Respite Care Services
Respite care can be short-term or long-term relief for you as a caregiver. Here’s how we can work together:
- Start by booking your free, in-home consultation with one of our Registered Nurse Care Managers.
- We’ll meet with you and discuss your respite care needs. Maybe you need someone to come every day for a few hours, or need 24 hour care for a short period of time while you vacation or go through a busy time at work.
- We’ll put together a custom care plan that works best for you and the person who needs care, including matching you with a professional Health Care Aide (or Aides) who will be the right fit.
Respite care services can include:
- Assisting with eating, showering, and going to the bathroom
- Providing health care support, such as managing medications, assisting with physiotherapy, and coordinating with health care providers
- Homemaking, such as cooking, light housekeeping, laundry and more
- Companionship: chatting, doing hobbies together, reading, watching tv, and more