RNBN | Director of Care | Owner
- Bachelor of Nursing (BN) – Athabasca University at Mount Royal
- Registered Nurse (RN) CARNA – College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
- 15 years of Acute Care Internal Medicine/Palliative Care
- 13 years in Home Care
- Best Friend™ Approach Certified trainer (dementia program)
Jamie Puchalski brings nearly two decades of healthcare expertise to her role as Director of Care and Owner at Saige Homecare, including:
- Nearly 20 years as a Registered Nurse with Alberta Health Services.
- Over 13 years of management in the Home Care business.
More About Jamie
Beyond her impressive professional achievements, Jamie is a devoted mother of two who cherishes the simple joys of life. She’s also an avid sports enthusiast, with a deep passion for both hockey and baseball.
What Our Clients Say
“My conversation with the program director was extremely helpful in explaining various care options and designing one that fit our families needs. I am very thankful that I was introduced to them and plan on continuing to use their services in future. It gives me peace of mind that he is well taken care of in my absence during the day.” – Iti Misra