LPN | Client Care Coordinator
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- University of Lethbridge for Pre-Nursing Pathway
- Lethbridge College for Practical Nursing Diploma
- Family medicine
- Dermatology Surgery and home care
- Passion for community health.
Scotland’s healthcare journey has always revolved around one core principle – unwavering dedication to our clients’ well-being.
Having walked the path as a licensed practical nurse and a caregiver in homecare, she’s experienced firsthand the joy of delivering heartfelt care in the comfort of our clients’ homes.
Words from Our Clients
“We’ve been pleased from the first day they came and had the interview, they went above and beyond, really worked with us to come up with a plan that worked for us and provided the care my mom needed, but really listened and together we came up with a plan that could be accomplished.” – Mary Pacentrilli