RNBN MBA | Client Care Manager
- Bachelor of Nursing (BN) – University of Calgary
- Registered Nurse (RN) – College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – University of Phoenix
- Medical Cardiology
- Cardiac Intensive Care (CICU)
- Med/Surg Palliative Care
- Home and Community Care
- Worked as a Registered Nurse with Alberta Health Services
- Healthcare Business Consultant with TELUS Health
- Business Development Manager with Lifelabs.
More about Vanessa
In addition to her nursing and business qualifications, Vanessa possesses a diverse set of skills and certifications that reflect her dedication to personal and professional growth.
- Personal Trainer Certified (ALFCA): Vanessa’s commitment to health extends beyond her professional life, as she is certified to help individuals achieve their fitness goals.
- Royal Conservatory of Music Certified Teacher (Piano): Her multifaceted talents include the ability to inspire a love for music and creativity in others.
- Red Cross Lifeguard Certified: Vanessa’s commitment to safety and well-being is evident in her certification as a Red Cross Lifeguard.
Hear from Our Clients
“Saige Homecare was highly recommended to us. We were not disappointed. The caregiver Vanessa provided us treated Mom with dignity, respect and genuinely cared for Mom. It was very comforting to see the compassion displayed by the staff. Thus the decision for 24-hour care was not difficult. Saige Homecare was recommended to us and we vehemently concur. Keep up the excellent work Jaime & team. Thank you very much.” – From Mom & sons.